Part 2


Back in the room, Joy took off my shoes for me and placed it neatly by the dressing table. Later she went into the bathroom, prepared all her toiletries and turn on the bath.

She came out with only a towel wrapped round her and asked me whether I wanted to bathe. My dick was already all up as she helped undressed me. I then grabbed her and started frenching her, edging towards the bed. There was foreplay then, but no BJ as in those days, they say “Mouth only use to eat food”. All my month’s worth of preparation came to effect except my brain. I forgot about the condom! Anyway, those days, nobody ever heard of AIDS. So without any condom on, I bonk the hell out of her and fired my load into her.

While I rested a bit, Joy went to check the bathtub and took me into it. As she cleansed me, we communicated, me in broken Thai and her, in quite ok Hokkien. In matter of only minutes, my “brudder” was all up again, and as Joy showered off the soap from my body, I grabbed her and had another go standing from her back. We were a bit clumsy, as this was my first time doing in bathroom standing, but I managed to complete it. Man, was I good! 2 fucking shots within an hour!

We got dressed and then went for lunch in the hotel coffeehouse, as I didn’t felt like going anywhere else. Ah Tee insisted that Joy stay in the room while he brought me out and I reluctantly agreed.

Going out with Ah Tee was not a mistake. Ah Tee brought me to the famous Pink Lady. It was not a complex like now. Just a building (quite big) with all the traditional massage, body massage and tora tora. The girls there were fucking beautiful. I took a body massage girl to experience what I have only heard so far. Man, this was THE experience of my life then.

With a floating mat, soap water, the girl rub her body all over mine in various positions, interlocking our legs together, etc, etc. The feeling was ecstatic and even if we don’t understand each other’s language, we were soon “speaking in tongue” with our “Oooh… Ahh..” hen she asked me whether I wanted a screw. Hell, how to say no? Brudder was all standing ready to go! So I had my 3rd fuck of the day! The price was 400 Baht for the body massage and another 300 baht for the fuck!

Later, Ah Tee took me for a drive around Hatyai, explaining the places, etc. I went back to the hotel and Joy had already fallen asleep while waiting for me. Of course she woke up by then, we had some chit chat and ate some food which she went to buy while I was out. Fried Bird, bamboo shoots, sticky rice, and chilli, you know, the stuff they like. That was our dinner. 

We had plans to go to a disco later in the night, and of course before going, Joy and I had another round after shower! Man, 4 fucks and 3 bathing, I must be the cleanest man on earth!

Those days, there were no discos like Hollywood or Paragon. Discos were small, and the famous one was Aladdin where there is a small dance floor, and favorite items are games with stuff toys as prizes.

We had a good time there, I won a stuff toy which I gave to Joy. About 11.00 pm, we went back to the hotel, had another shower, and got to bed. Before we got to sleep, we had another one more fuck. Finally we went to sleep both naked with Joy tugged lovingly close to me.

I don’t know why, but in the middle of the night, I couldn’t sleep. With a soft silky skin close to me, and soft pubic hair against my thighs, I initiated another round of fucking by slowly stroking Joy’s pubic hair and then fingering her pussy. Never once did Joy complained and accommodated all my desire. After that, I finally slept.

In the morning, Joy woke up before me, and played with my brudder. I woke up to have another round with her, before she had to leave as time for her is already up. I gave Joy 100 Baht tip which she was real thankful as I understand the tips was normally 50 Baht those days.

I continued to sleep when Ah Tee came knocking on my door. It’s time to go “hunting” again. As I showered, I realized my dick was all aching. Fuck! 7 shots within 24 hours! Crazy! Man!!!.. This was the first time I had ever done it and was really surprise at my ability! But, my dick was all limp and aching now. Still the show must go on!

0 comments: